Tuesday 26 April 2011

friend.


       
 


       


 
My perfect friend holds me tight
My perfect friend kisses me goodnight
My perfect friend loves me for me
My perfect friend wont let me be
...........



       



A friend that is unique
A friend that is one of a kind
A friend that is perfect
A type of friend who is hard to find
...........


       


 
I have a friend, a friend in word & a friend indeed.
A friend who loves me with all friends being & I love friend too.
My friend rejuvenates me
A friend of my youth,
........... 

Nandi Dumakude

       



A true friend
A true friend is the one who picks you up when you fall
A true friend is one that won't lie
A true friend is there when you call
........... 

Ashley Reese

       



Friend gives you smile
But true friend gives you happiness

Friend will lie about you

di buat oleh siti hajar.

No comments:

Post a Comment